Thursday, March 29, 2007


Counting the St Andrews bawbees










I work all night,
I work all day, to pay the bills I have to pay.

Ain't it sad?

And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me.
That's too bad!
In my dreams I have a plan:

If I got me a wealthy man,

I wouldnt have to work at all,
I'd fool around and have a ball...
Fancy a three-day break beside the sea? You bet!

The Kingdom of Fife in breezy mid-October? Well ... suppose so.

Funny nobody this side of the water spotted the collateral cost of the The St Andrews Agreement (a.k.a ComhaontĂș Chill RĂ­mhinn):
  • Accommodation and room hire: £121,834.50;
  • Transport: £85,755.86;
  • Hiring the conference facilities and catering: £64,722.40;
  • Catering for police providing the security: £27,966;
  • Catering for the reptiles of the press: £7,506.13.
  • Grand total of £391,783.
The .pdf of the details is available at the Northern Ireland Office. The original heads-up came from the BBC website.
Money, money, money -
Must be funny

In the rich man's world.
Money, money, money,

Always sunny

In the rich man's world.
Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Subscribe with Bloglines International Affairs Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
 
Add to Technorati Favorites